The Laboratory of Avantea holds the Quality Certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
The strategic goals of the company's quality policy are:
- Improving the performance of services for animal reproduction;
- Implementation of international activities in biotechnology and biomedical research.
The quality policy aims at optimising human resources and management structures, to form a continuous stimulus to growth through international collaborations and scientific research, through the business services sector, through the following objectives:
- Improvement of internal and external communications strategies;
- Simplification and optimization of enterprise resource management;
- Optimization of technical support to farmers and veterinarians;
- Dissemination and knowledge dissemination through publications in journals with high impact factor;
- Implementation of the ability to attract private or public funds through improvement of business performance;
- Continuous updating of the personnel by organizing and/or participating in courses, seminars and conferences on topics of their research area of interest.
- Improving the quality of services.